My Online Business Empire License Rights Program
The My Online Business Empire License Rights Program is a great program for the beginner internet marketer moving into the intermediate and advanced stage.
The license empowers you to market the exact same business that Matt Lloyd uses, and has helped hundreds of people make hundreds of thousands in commissions.
You will be able to market all of the My Online Business Empire products, including:
- My Email Marketing Empire
- How To Build A Funded Proposal
- Affiliate Bonus Domination
- The O.P.T. Formula
And you earn 90% commissions on these products. The remaining 10% goes towards merchant account fees, customer support, video hosting, tech support, etc (it’s not profit).
In addition, you can market the higher priced My Online Business Empire coaching programs and receive 50% commissions. This makes it one of the highest paying affiliate programs available.
This is a great deal, because you can let Matt Lloyd’s team concentrate on phone follow up, order fulfillment, servicing customers - basically doing all the hard work.
To find out more about the My Online Business Empire business model and how you can use it to make money online, Matt Lloyd has written a book called Internet Marketing Revolution.
You can get it for free right now. (some contact details are required to ensure you are a real person).
Back to My Online Business Empire
Share the love
Get The "Entrepreneurs Online" Newsletter, Featuring My Millionaire Interview