Self Confidence Formula For Achieving Success
How do the great entrepreneurial leaders achieve success? There are many answers to that question, but one crucial element is developing the self confidence required to attract success.
I’ve been listening to the The Secret Law Of Attraction as told by Napoloean Hill audio series. It’s one of the best personal development trainings I’ve come across.
Listed below are my notes for The Self Confidence Formula.
If you could show your support by sharing this post with a +1 and a Like, I’d really appreciate it. Go and share it now, then read on.
The Self Confidence Formula
- I know I have the ability to achieve my life purpose, therefore, I demand persistent and continuous action to realize that dream.
- I realize the dominant thoughts of my mind will eventually become physical reality, so I will so spend 30 mins a day preparing myself by visualizing the person I intend to become.
- I know, that through the principle of auto suggestion, that any desire I persistently hold in my mind will eventually find some practical means of attainment. Therefore, I will spend 10 mins daily developing self confidence.
- I have written down my life purpose, and I will never stop trying until I have developed sufficient self confidence for its attainment.
- I realize that no wealth will last unless its based on truth and honesty. I will act in honesty and give value to others, acting always with love and destroying hatred. A negative attitude to others will never brings success, and I will cause others to believe in me because I believe in them and myself.
- I will sign this formula, commit it to memory and repeat in aloud once per day.
Let me know your thoughts in a comment below.
Share the love
Get The "Entrepreneurs Online" Newsletter, Featuring My Millionaire Interview